Updated: Feb 19, 2020
What is p BATH?
pBATH is a prefabricated, prefinished, customized design bathroom unit consist of individual modules made out of green and ecological finishes. It is an innovative collaboration with BCA (Building and Construction Authority) with the aim of advancing the vision to transform and enhance the building environment.
Benefits of p BATH?
The key benefits include:
a. IMPROVED PRODUCTIVITY Manpower and time savings of up to 30% can be achieved at trade level. p BATH is manufactured off site, resulting in easier and more efficient installation.
This is a crucial factor that contributes to cost savings for all parties
b. BETTER CONSTRUCTION ENVIRONMENT Less dust and noise are generated as bathroom fixtures and finishing are completed offsite.
c. IMPROVED QUALITY CONTROL Off-site fabrication can result in higher quality end products through quality control in a factory-like environment
d. IMPROVED PERSONALIZATION p BATH by Luxx Newhouse Singapore provides consumers with better options on to choose from without additional cost involved by packaging the whole unit as a product to clients Materials used for bathroom • p BATH Wall – DiDio Italian Engineering Slabs Over 100 variations of marble, stone, iron and design series to choose from, this large format slab reduces joint lines significantly making it more hygienic, easy maintenance as it is less susceptible to molding and preserves the look of the bath in the long run.
• p BATH Floor – DiDioAB (Anti-Bacterial) Italian Engineering Slabs Anti-Bacterial The floor, through oxidation, removes 99% strains of bacteria (e.g. Escherichia coli ATCC 25922, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus), sanitising the surface and making safe for your family without the need for strong detergents.
Anti-Pollution The photocatalytic process causes degeneration of nitrogen oxide and volatile organic compounds (VOC) in the presence of natural or artificial light. The process breaks down VOC/NOx compounds into salts which is harmless to humans.
• p BATH Vanity Mirror The vanity mirror cabinet integrates LG HIMACS® Arcylic Solid Surface with LED light. HIMACS® can endure every day the humidity in a toilet and is a stain resistant, water resistant and non-porous material which makes unsusceptible to stain and chemical corrosion in the long run which is crucial for bathroom material use.
• p BATH Ceiling The p BATH ceiling is designed and installed with one piece fully integrated panel made out of LG Hausys HI-MACS® Arcylic Solid Surface. This material’s superior performance allows longer term use with minimal maintenance because it is water, fungi and bacteria resistant. The ceiling is also integrated with ceiling lights including an access panel.
• p BATH Vanity The vanity and sink are cured from one slab of acrylic solid surface (LG HIMACS®) therefore reducing the common issue that homeowners deal with in the long run, leakage. This eliminates the need to reinforce the two components with adhesive like silicon. The nature of LG HI-MACS® Acrylic Solid Surface material itself is a stain resistant, water resistant and non-porous material which makes it insusceptible to stain and chemical corrosion in the long run.
• p BATH Shower Pan The design of the shower pan is constructed from one slab of LG HI-MACS® Acrylic solid surface, integrated with a smart shower drain resulting in one seamless finish.
Contact us for a visit today!